Wednesday 27 February 2013

Electronics

View out back on TV

Electronics:



I don't plan on a lot of electronics, but there will be a few useful things worth writing about.

I found a bunch of these video conferencing camera's in a dumpster near work a couple of months ago.  I'm planning on having two in the little windows where the rear "School Bus" sign was.  One will be pointed straight our the back and the other will be pointed down.  I'll have to build some sort of relay to switch the video signals between the two cameras.  I might put on in the engine compartment too!Backup Camera
Here's where the camera will go.View out back
Here's the image, I used regular CATV wire (75 ohm RG-59) and the image quality is excellent.  The TV is dual voltage and I'll make a shelf for it up front.View out back on TV

No comments:

Post a Comment